Jake Lockhart, CFP®, CLU, CHSFinancial Advisor
Jake has been in the Financial Services industry since 2008 and started his career as a Financial Planner with large banks. In 2013 he made the transition from the bank environment to be an insurance agent at Quail Ridge Financial. In 2015 he joined the financial planning team at Lakeside Financial Planning and IPC. He holds the following educational achievements and Professional designations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP): This Certification is the industry gold standard in Financial Planning.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU): Canada's Premier Wealth Planning and Estate Transfer designation.
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS): The premier credential for Financial Advisors addressing all areas of health and disability risks that compromise financial objectives.
- Bachelors of Applied Financial Services: The Bissett School of Business, Mount Royal University
- Business Diploma: The Bissett School of Business, Mount Royal University
The heart of what makes Jake an excellent Financial Advisor is the care he has for other people. From a very young age it was clear that Jake would end up in a profession where he could help and serve others. His character demands he have a thorough knowledge of any product or strategy he recommends. This enables him to ensure his clients understand his recommendations prior to any action. Jake’s extremely practical nature spills over into his profession. He has a desire to always find well-designed solutions to help his clients. In fact, this is the quality that attracted Jake to become an independent Financial Advisor.
Jake is happily married to his wife Madison and they are the proud parents of their 4 children Sam, Emma, Adam and Bennett.
Insurance products offered through Jake Lockhart.